Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Everybody Zumba!!!

Okay, so I know there are quite a few of you who already do this, but I have found that Zumba not only gives a great workout, you have a great time doing it! I'm terrible with sticking to going to Zumba because of clashing schedules with Drew and my mom, but I really want to get back into it!
My mom and I found this place online (actually, thanks to Drew) called Roombita. It's in the plaza next to C-NS High School. One of my co-workers has gone to both this studio in Cicero and the one on Route 57 and says this one is definitely better. I like that I don't have to be a member of a club or a gym (or be a guest) just to go to Zumba.
Though I speak so highly of this class, I still need some motivation to get going on Zumba again (even if I'm only here for one more month). If you're interested in going to the Cicero Zumba studio, Roombita, let me know! Here is her schedule/website: http://roombita.com/pb/wp_bc9d98c8/wp_bc9d98c8.html
Penny is really upbeat and is from the Caribbean. She makes it so fun and worth while to be there!

1 comment:

  1. Give me a call, Carissa! I'd love to try out Zumba with you!

    ReplyDelete